Monday, May 25, 2015

best birthday he's ever had

With lots of things going on today, I don´t have that much time to write my big email, but I´ll make it as best as I can :)

To sum up the week, I could only use the word MIRACLES. We will be having some baptisms soon with some investigators of our that honestly have just been blowing me away with how interested and ready they are. Jesus is the first one, the Venezuelan guy. Our relationship is really growing, I think he likes us a lot. The other day he sent us a text that said ´Hey if you guys are ever around here and want to rest or visit for a bit, just stop on by my house! It is after all your house too.¨ How nice of him!

Taught him the word of wisdom the other day and he accepted it completely, without doubt at all. He did have a question about how to be able to deal with certain doubts with it that his friends might have when he wants to share the Gospel with him, which showed me that this guy is truly feeling the spirit because his desire to share it with others is growing quite rapidly. I´m so excited!! His baptismal date is for the 21 of June, he´s going on a trip between now and then, but it should all work out fine.

Kevin is the other, found him pretty recently. he is Dominican and has family in NY who are members who have been playing a part in preparing him to accept the Gospel now. He came to church on Sunday, although I think he didn´t realize that it was 3 hours long because he left after the first one (elders quorum). But we´ll be meeting with him tonight and teaching him more. He´s doing so great and will be baptized soon as well!

I´m just happier than happy right now. The baptismal date that we set with Kevin, we set on my birthday. That same day was when we had an amazing lesson with Jesus and some other investigators. Honestly, one of the best birthdays I´ve ever had before. Seeing miracles happen in the lives of the investigators and members is so filling. I´m loving every second of life out here.

I hope you all are doing fine and enjoying the rain, you know how much I love that stuff. Take care and be safe.

With all my love,
Elder Franson

No comments:

Post a Comment